Sunday 4 June 2017

Sunday Round-up

Confident that no-one had managed to track me through the Breach into Malifaux I instructed my newly recruited driver to take me to my meeting with the Fae Queen Titania...

...but she was unfortunately far to busy planning the overthrow of Malifaux to be bothered about my own plans for world domination so I left Queen Titania and her loyal followers to their own plans and moved on...

...to meet some of the leaders of Wild West Exodus's 'Enlightened' to see if a deal could be struck. Both Countess Augusta Byron and the Legendary Dr Carpathian offered their aid...

...though unfortunately given their particular specialities the aid offered would need some assembly...

 ...Of course I also made some time to visit the ChillCon event in Sheffield last weekend and am currently working on an overview of the UK Games Expo that I attended today...many of the items that I purchased will be getting their own features over the next few weeks...

...as long as I can stay out of trouble that is.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.
Should you ever choose to purchase something based on one of my features or reviews then it would be nice if you could let the company know where the inspiration came from...who knows...they might be grateful to the poor unappreciated blogger who sent you their way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails